Lissadell House & Demesne, Sligo.
Project Price: 5m
Contracting Authority: Edward Walsh & Constance Cassidy
Project Year: 2004MOB were appointed as project architects to provide a survey of Lissadell House, designed in 1830 by Frances Goodwin, and its’ demesne, consisting of 200 acres and ten groups of out-buildings. We are currently overseeing the extensive refurbishments to the main house as well as providing design options for the refurbishment of the out-buildings into residential units, including the conversion of the stable yard into a Visitor Centre / Yeats Museum.